Your first decision
How many people have heard about a friend or a neighbor who talked about selling their house (sometimes for years) and just never really did it?
Why didn’t they? The main reason is because they never really decided to do it. Until they do decide, they will probably never take action.
When you’re undecided, you feel uneasy, a bit frustrated and stressed about it.
Your first big question is:
Am I selling my house or am I staying?
In order to answer this question, answer the following questions.
The 8 questions every potential house seller should answer
(Circle yes or no)
1. Am I wondering what my house is worth?
2. Am I thinking about selling my house?
3. Is my house no longer appropriate for my needs?
4. Do I want to change my surrounding completely?
5. Would I like to live in a different region?
6. Am I unhappy with my neighborhood?
7. Am I starting to look at other houses?
8. If I could renovate my house so it meets my requirements,
Total Yes: ________
1 or 0 Yes:
I wonder why you bought this book! You seem to be quite happy with your present house. You don’t seem to have many reasons to sell.
2 to 4 Yes:
You already have some good reasons to sell, but you don’t seem to have enough reasons to sell right now. But soon. Its possibly time to plan your next move.
5 to 8 Yes:
You really want to move. Looks like you have some good reasons to sell and it is time to take action.